четвъртък, 12 юли 2012 г.

Eurotrip day 2, part 2 :))


I will continue where I stopped the last time... I am sorry for the delay but I had problems with the internet connections, hope you will forgive me



This is Laggo di Carezza !!!!






Doesn’t matter how many pictures of it you going to see, you just have to go there to feel the magic that this place have. It`s amazing!










 The colors that you can see in the waters are breathtaking, and the whole view combined it`s just great – trees, water and majestic mountains... 


When we first started the trip I knew that we will visit some great places, I knew some of them from internet, I sow pictures, read information and all the things that you do to prepare yourself for such a trip, but I never saw that one coming...  I didn`t thought that there is a place like this in the world that actually I would go and visit.


 You expect to see such beauty and majestic colors in some hidden secret place in countries where it is not very possible to visit, but in Italy, and never heard of it?   Well, we cannot always know everything and every place but still ... it was a surprise.










The lake is also know like the Rainbow lake, there are many different believes about that place. 




The lake is high in the mountain and we «escaped» from our road with totally about 60 km (30 going and 30 back) but it deserved every minute wondering if we are going to the right place, because the road is with a lot of turns and at some point you are thinking that you are going nowhere.
Surprisingly for us there was a huge parking right next to the lake and when you park your car from the one side of the there is a tunnel that leads to the lake.



IT IS A FAIRY TALE LAKE, that is all I have to say.



And when you feel that you had enough magic for the day and decide to leave there is a souvenir shop where you can buy all kinds of things to remind you of the place. 




 After that we continued for our hotel in Uttendorf. We pass thru National park Hohe Tauern.  So let me tell you this, there may be much more easy roads from this but do not miss it!!! We sow so many lakes, so many green and sky and the air it is just like ...fresh! Yes, this is the word !



The road pass thru some small villages which were pretty beautiful but we didn’t had time to stop...


There is a place, just before the border with Austria where the road is one way, but everything is pretty organized, and this is the sign to proove you that! And yes, the road is open for us just in that time limit.  




 And this is the border! Only a sign , nothing else ...





 This lake we noticed on the road for Uttendorf. It was pretty cool 







I was wondering how to describe the color and ... is there such thing like perfect green? Well I think this one is perfect green, all the way! 


In Uttendorf we stayed at Casa Montana , I strongly recommend this place. The hotel is owned by two adorable sisters from Holland and they have the most amazing dog in the world. The hotel was B&B; the rooms were small but very very clean and cozy.  And one big advantage for me it is pet friendlyJ))





 View from the balcony in the morning ... let say it was the best coffee expirience I ever had in my life !












The hotel is not actually inside Uttendorf , it is in a very small village next to it so everything is closing pretty early and the hotel doesn’t have restaurant so be sure to have something  prepared for dinner. 





After the breakfast we said goodbye to the lovely hotel owners and hit the road again.


So this is for now, next week is Hallstad ... 
 Have a wonderful week!! 




Няма коментари:

Translate