сряда, 4 юли 2012 г.

Eurotrip day 2 Malcesine ,Italy and ...





It is Wednesday again and as I promised I will show you some pictures and tell you few things from the second day of our Euro trip 





After the night spend in Verona we head up for Malcesine, which was not that far from Verona. The road was beautiful, everywhere around was green, beautiful houses, lakes, castles, just perfect. 




Malcesine is located on the eastern shore of Lake Garda. It is beautiful!!! On the road we sow many camping around the lake, so if u are more of a camping people you will definitely find some place to stay there



Well, I am not going to try and bore you with information about the town because I think that the pictures speak better that any word, so enjoy them 


The sigh of the town. We were so excited that we pictured almost everything





The castle. 







From Malcesine you can rent Bicycle almost around every corner and visit the next towns.





The view from the castle and the wedding ceremony in small circle.  




A white swan


The castle museum 


How cute and amazing is this car for the weddings , perfect for the small streats 



 . This coffe shop in right next to the castle doors and it is so awesomeIt`s amazing, just drinking coffe there it is so relaxing and enjoyable








mmm , wish I could go there again soon , like tomorrow :)))) 


I will continue next week about the second day of our trip because the lake that I am going to tell you about deserves a special attention. I can only say that there are no words to describe it to you, I can just tell you that when I saw it I thought that maybe I will see a mermaid every moment, it was that magical !!

Няма коментари:

Translate