петък, 23 март 2012 г.

Hey guys !!! 

I am so excited to share it with you . After maybe six months of thinking.... and thinking.... and thinking... minutes ago I finally open my Etzy shop and I could`t wait to share it with you, whoever you are that you will read this :) ( and thank you for that) :))
 It all started with my love to create things and one morning I realize that I should start create things that I have always wanted to have but never find in the stores. I am speaking about wedding things but not only of course.
 If you ask me why I choose wedding it is because I am a bride-to-be next year or the year after ,we can not decide yet when to be exactly, we have some arguments about where to be in my country or his since I am from Bulgaria and he is greek :)) 
So I was starting to tell you about my Etzy shop ... Although there is a lot of time until my wedding day like every girl I also dream a lot about the perfect wedding and all the time I am looking into the magazines and searching the net about some great ideas that are unique and beautiful in the same time , but there was always something that I didn`t like... and then I discovered Etzy... and when I saw how many great things I found in Etzy I knew that I want to do the same , I want to offer to the other people something that they were always searching  for but never found in the ordinary shops. I don`t say that all my ideas are unique but I definitely give all my hearth and attention to every project that I am working on. 

So this is my little story ... I hope that you will like my Etzy shop .

Have a wonderful day :)))))) 

Няма коментари:

Translate